Mr. Lathrop is admitted to practice law in the following jurisdictions and courts:
- New York
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Courts of Appeals for the Second, Fifth, Ninth, Tenth, District of Columbia and Federal Circuits
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, Central and Southern Districts of California, the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of New York, the Eastern District of Michigan, the Southern District of Texas and the District of Columbia
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
- U.S. Court of International Trade
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Affairs
Admitted pro hac vice for the handling of specific cases in Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin and West Virginia.
Certified General Courts Martial trial and defense counsel under Article 27(b) of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, 10 U.S.C. ’827(b).
Accredited attorney to practice before the Department of Veterans Affairs.